Friday, July 07, 2006

Vacation thoughts

Got back from Florida today. Exciting! My mom and I went together and stayed with some family friends. We had an adventure. The resort was pretty much on the beach. Nice! And it was an amazing place. Baytown and Bay Village are pretty cool. We went to Seaside one day and shopped. Before that we ate at the Donut Hole. Highly recommended. Alex is working at Watercolor this summer, so we visited him at this completely amazing, expensive resort. That was cool. It was also fun having Bobby and his two friends, Kassenbrock and Strickler, around. Even though I don't really drink, it was fun watching them be silly. Oh, and last night we ate at the Seabar. Amazing music. I bought a CD, and we listened to it on the way home. Good stuff! So, pretty much I spent this week either by the pool, on the beach or hanging out with the Hoffmans and the boys. Can't complain.

Tomorrow and Sunday at church are my commissioning services. Should be exciting. I'm so excited to head out to South Dakota, but kinda nervous at the same time. I know that the Lord is before me, behind me, above me and below me; however, I still sometimes get nervous. Pray for me that I will completely trust God.

OK, I'm going to go unpack. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home