Thursday, September 28, 2006

Better day, yes it is

I'm going home tomorrow! Good times. I'm sittin here in the lobby of a hotel. Even though Rapid City is much smaller than Evansville, I still have trouble finding my way around. But, I made it here and hopefully I'll be able to wake up in time to get to the airport.
Today was a much better day at school. The kids were in better moods, and so was I. I love it when I'm in a good mood and the kids aren't wild. It makes things so nice. We had a volleyball game today. The B team lost, and I left during the A game, so I don't know how they did. Hopefully they won. Our boys also had a football game. Hopefully the won, as well. They've now decided to play contact in the middle school. I think it's kinda crazy, but I'm sure the boys are safe, and hopefully no one will get hurt.
Volleyball only lasts two more weeks....I might be just a little excited! It will be so nice to have more free time! I miss that time I had....ok, well I need to get to sleep so I can wake up at 5:30 to get to the airport. Should be fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home