Thursday, July 27, 2006


So, last week was not so great. However, I feel so much better this week! God is so amazing and I love loving Him! I was able to spend time talking to him and journaling and praying last week. So needed, and so much fun! Anyways, I leave in like 9 days - craziness! I think I'm ready. I've been praying for this and looking forward to it for so long. It amazes me how God just plants these seeds in our hearts and then He waters them and we have this amazing desire, that has always been His desire. Hopefully you followed that.

I've started saying my good-byes, and while it's hard and somewhat overwhelming, I'm so thankful that I'm taking the advice from MTI, because I feel so at peace with everything. And, it can make for some wonderful memories! For example, tonight we had the last supper at the Stenny's house. We ate salmon, bread, cake and drank grape juice. And, to top it off, we used our hands to eat everything, even the cake - so much fun!! I know that I'm going to miss the people here and some of the random things we do, but then I think about all of the things I have to look forward to. I pray that I can build some great friendships with the teachers at my school. I also pray for ministry opportunities and times to hang out with people and be random and have fun! So much to look forward to and pray about!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home