Wednesday, September 27, 2006

yes, bad day it is

Well, it's been an incredibly long day, and it's only 12:45. I think this was the longest morning, ever!! We rearranged our 6th and 7th grade classes, and I had two girls that refused to move. I had to get someone in my room to take them to the office. Then, the rest of the class wanted to be moved and yada yada...first period seemed like it lasted forever! We only had two classes today because at 10:00 we took students to the gym for a ceremony for the new bike path they are building from village belt to the school. It was crazy. Then we moved outside. Yes, brilliant idea to let the jr. highers loose outside. We have trouble controlling them IN the class...trying to control them OUTSIDE was just terrible. Oh the joy!
Then, we had to eat lunch early, which was okay because school got out at 12:30 for a funeral here later. Man, am I glad that the school day is over. Now, I have to stay here until 4:30, but that will be nice because I never have time to work in my classroom.
I'm going home on Friday. Yay! Should be very fun. After this week, it will be so wonderful to have a short break!! And I'll get to see lots of people from high school that I haven't seen in a while. Good times ahead!
Alright, time to get to work. Hopefully I'll have another post within a week or two. Enjoy your day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home