Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stressed? I sure am!

I talked to the principal at my school yesterday...I now, officially have a time when I can leave and head up there. I can't move in until the 2nd week of August, so I'll probably leave around the 5th or 6th. It's nice to finally have somewhat of an idea of when I can leave. Every day I get more and more nervous about teaching. Just about getting my room ready and preparing lesson plans and not getting my curriculum until I get to the school. First year teacher nerves, and big move nerves. I give them all to the Lord, and ask for his hand of comfort over me.

I've had so much on my mind these past couple of days, that I couldn't sleep anymore. I woke up around 7:45, and while that may be sleeping in to some, that was a couple hours before I usually wake up. I have packing and organizing to do. I have to think about what furniture I'm taking and what I still need. These are all feelings that anyone who has a major move thinks about, but this is my first time to move far away and be alone. I just have a lot to think about and to pray about...I do need to pray more and give my worries and burdens to the Lord.

Such a fun time this is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home