Thursday, October 12, 2006

Good times...

So, I'm at this conference with some of my students. It's in Spearfish, SD. It's a really nice town, bigger than Chadron but smaller than Rapid City. It's so wonderful! I'm away from school, which is a nice break. I'm here with some really great students, and it's fun to see them outside of the classroom. And I get free time, alone! I hardly ever get free time. The kids right now are doing different activities to learn about leadership and being a strong leader. So, I'm up in the room, watching CMT and checkin e-mail. Good times!
Oh, good news! We might be getting a middle school principal! That would be SO wonderful! They had a meeting yesterday after school, but I had already left. I really hope that we get one. Having a principal would help so much with discipline and bullying and graffiti. It's like mass chaos often times at the school....so, I'm really excited about the possiblity of that! And, volleyball is now officially over, so more free time (well, I hope so anyways) to work on lessons and dedicate myself more to school and the ministry at the Rec. Center.
Well, that's all for now. Nothing new really to report. I hope everyone is doing well!
Oh, I forgot to mention that it snowed the other day. It's so cold, and it's early October....it's gonna be a long, cold winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home