Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's been a while


Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been SO crazy busy!! It's the last week of the trimester - yay! These past few weeks have been great, but really busy and stressful as well. We had a homecoming at school, so we had to plan everything and buy stuff, and then we had a homecoming dance. Fun times! And, each day had its own theme, so the kids really enjoyed dressing up. And this week, we had a half day yesterday for a concert, we have a half day tomorrow for our school's pow wow, and we have Friday and next Monday off. And if I could write everything that has been going on recently, I would just make everyone tired from just reading it. But, life has been good! I'm really starting to fit in here, and kids are always at my house. On the weekends, there's always kids over. For the past two weekends, I've had girls stay over. And, we play games outside, watch movies and just hang out. It's really tiring at times, but it's fun, and it gives the kids a safe place to hang out.
Well, I don't really have a whole lot to say. I feel like I should, but I don't. I'm looking forward to this weekend. We have to go to work on Monday and have meetings all day....yay! But, at least it will be somewhat relaxing, maybe.
Hope everyone is having a great week, and hopefully I'll be able to write more soon!!

Oh, and I added a picture of the Halloween carnival. Yes, I let the kids throw pies at my face, only if they paid double!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home