Friday, December 15, 2006

Almost Christmas

It's Friday!! I love the weekends, and I'm so excited - and today, is a half day! So much fun! Well, this week has been sort of worthless at school. First of all, it's almost Christmas. Secondly, this week is LNI, which is the Lakota Nation Invitattional. It's held up in Rapid City and people come from all over - South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming. It's a huge event, and the main thing is the basketball tournament. It's even bigger than the state tournament. There's also a pow wow, hand games and an art show for the kids. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it, but I might try to go tonight. It just all depends.
Next Friday is when I'm having the Christmas dinner for my kids. I'm really excited! There's 12 that are invited, and hopefully all of them will be able to make it. I have most of the gifts, and I just need to finalize what I'm going to do for dinner. It's going to be a full house, and we'll be really cramped, but I think it will be a lot of fun for me and the kids! Whenever they come over and see all of the gifts and the stockings, they get really excited and start counting their gifts. It's fun to see them get excited about it!
Next week at school will be so hard to keep the kids' attention. There's hardly any kids here this week, and they won't want to come back, and they especially won't want to do work. I think I'm going to have them watch Elf on the last 3 days. I'd much rather show a movie than try to fight them all week, I don't really want to be stressed all week. I'm excited about Christmas. It should be fun to fly home and see everyone. It will be fun to see people and to hang out with them. I'm excited but I don't really want to get stressed about seeing everyone and not having time to relax. It will be lots of fun.
So, as I'm typing this out, I'm in class. My kids are taking a quiz, and every now and then I have tolook up at them and eye them. It's so funny because they are like "how do you type and not look at the keyboard?" It's funny how I can impress them with just this simple little thing. Oh funny.
Alright, well that's all for now. I'm going to try to post more often, but things just get crazy every now and then. Hope you are having a good day while reading this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home