Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost Christmas!

Well, it's Tuesday, and I'm here at school. I like Tuesdays, but I get bored easily. A group from the University of Colorado comes in and teaches, so it's nice to have a break, but oh well. I'm excited because they decided to cancel school on Friday! Woo-hoo! I didn't really want to come on Friday, because it would have been useless, and yeah. It will give me more time to get things ready for my dinner on Friday with the kids. I'm getting really excited about it! I've been wrapping gifts and stuffing stockings and getting recipes ready. It should be a lot of fun! I've planned for a few games, so hopefully they'll like those and have fun! I know that some of the kids are getting really excited, and they love walking into my house and looking at the gifts, especially to see how many they have. Fun times!! I'll have to take pictures and put some up here so you can see what my kids look like and see how much fun we'll have on Friday.
So, I'm flying home in 5 days. Good times! I'm excited to see everyone and I'm really excited to eat at Los Bravos, YUMMY!!! It will also be fun to share pictures and stories about things going on out here.
So, just two more days of school. This semester has flown by! It's amazing how quickly this time has gone by. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel out here, I wanted to come out and I knew that God had plans, but I just wasn't sure how slow or fast the time was going to go by. I'm glad that God has blessed this time and place. It's been really exciting! See everyone soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home