Wednesday, February 21, 2007

it's been a while

Wow, it's been almost two months since I've updated on here. Sorry it's taken so long! Things have been great here, busy but good!! I've been doing so much since I've come back from Christmas break, that I can't really even describe everything. We've had 8th grade activities - dances, carnivals and field trips. They have all been fun and the kids have enjoyed doing those events. I've also been doing Century 21 events after school, such as reading, science fair, yearbook and studying Washington, DC for the 8th grade GT trip. At the end of April I'm going to be taking 15 8th graders to DC for a Gifted and Talented trip. It should be a lot of fun, and really, a once in a lifetime opportunity for the kids going.

I've been really exicted about this summer. I'm going to be staying here for most of the time. I plan on going home for Jr. High camp and maybe a week afterwards. And, there's a few girls who are interested in going to camp. It should be a lot of fun! I know that they will have tons of fun and love every minute of it! I'm excited and can't wait for camp. Should be good!

I will try to update this more often. I'm sorry I've been slacking on this. Please forgive me and have a wonderful day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home