Friday, October 30, 2009

SO....it was a 2-year hibernation




To be honest, I had actually forgotten about this blog. It's been over two years since I've been on here, and I'm no longer "just me". I married Charles "JR" Janis on October 10, 2008. I have a beautiful step-daughter who just recently turned 2. I'm not in the elementary at the school I teach at. I LOVE being in the 5th grade, and have such a fun time everyday! I'm going to do my best to update this as frequently as possbile, and also share pictures of me and my family. As always, I'll also be sending out monthly newsletters. But, I'll also try to have this here so that you can stay up to date on what's going on in our ministry out here on the reservation.




God bless!!




Katie

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Katie- Im looking forward to hearing how you and your family are doing through your blog. Love and miss you -martha

6:49 PM  
Blogger shaina said...

yeah Katie! keep updating your blog! now that i know it's here, i'll be looking forward to new posts & pictures. love you!!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home